Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dressing Up



When I asked the girls this morning what they would most like to show you, they both went straight for their dress-up clothes. Most of you have seen Molls in her much-loved tutu. She practically lives in this outfit. McKenna's is a "new" Goodwill purchase that she picked out herself yesterday.

McKenna would like you all to know that her dress is: "Really pretty, it is the prettiest dress I have ever seen! And the flower and bow on it are really a pin. It looks like a princess' dress."

Molly would like you to know the following about her dress: "It is a tutu-dress. And I really love it!". What more is there to say?

It is supposed to reach 100 degrees here today. We are to be joining friends at their neighborhood pool this afternoon. The girls have really progressed in their swimming this summer. Both can jump in and swim to the side of the pool on their own. In fact, the other day they both went off the diving boards (the low ones) and loved it. It was a goal of ours to get the girls swimming by the end of the summer, and they have certainly accomplished and surpassed this goal.

We hope this post finds you all well and keeping cool on this hot summer day! Thanks for checking in with us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the blogs are what ever we are suppose to call them. It is a great idea. Love Mom and Dad G or should we call ourselves the 2 G's

Anonymous said...

They both look very beautiful! Mckenna looks very tall in this picture soon she be catching up to her mommy. When I come and visit I want to see molly dance in her tutu. -kris

Anonymous said...

Who are these lovely young ladies? They don't look anything like the mermaids I remember from Myrtle Beach.

You guys are very very pretty!!

Love DOPP

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What beautiful girls!! Molly you are a sweet ballerina, and Mckenna, you are a lovely princess!!! I am so proud of you both!! We too had ahot humid day--101 degress==Daddy- poppop is harvesting oodles of tomatoes--an other veggies--I have no counter space!! My kitchen is being taken over!! mommom

Missy K said...

Woo Hooo!!! So happy you are blogging Meg! I love seeing the pictures of the girls, but they are looking way too big. . .

I just posted to my blog, then checked my e-mail and saw your link. Good job!