Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Portraits of a 7 year old...









I had the most fun birthday in the world! The disappointing thing was that I didn't have my birthday party on my birthday because we were supposed to get 4 inches of snow. We didn't get that much snow, but we did get some snow, as you can see in my picture. On my birthday we went to Toys R Us. I got a unicorn stuffed animal that is very big, and a beauty set. Then I went to the mall and I had a soft pretzel and apple juice for lunch. Then I was going to pick out a toy with my birthday money. But instead I wanted some frogs. Mommy said that they are easier than fish to take care of. They are called a very funny name... they are called African Dwarf frogs. I got 2 of them. Their names are Laslo and Lewis. I also got a snail named Wilbur. It was fun because I was with my family. I had Ritz Chicken for my birthday dinner and a cupcake with a 7 candle on it. We watched Ella Enchanted. It was funny and a little bit creepy. I had a Princess Tea Party on Monday. I wore the Enchanted Dress that I got for Christmas. That was the story of the best Birthday in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my sweet 7yr old princess! You looked Enchanting, charming, and beautiful in your "Enchanted Dress"What a lovely tea party!! Aren't tea parties just the best!! Wish I could Have been there to have a spot of tea!! I would have loved to see you twirl and dance in your dress. McKenna I loved hearing all about the snow,shopping and all the things you described you communicate very well!! I love you honey and am very proud of you!! And to my lovely pink princess Molly--you are so special too and how about that handsome super hero "SPIDY""-I love and miss you so much!!