Thursday, October 11, 2007

Walking With Dinosaurs


Last evening, we had the privilege of going to see Walking with Dinosaurs, the Live Experience. Originally, McKenna and I were just going to go ourselves, as the cost for 4 people was prohibitive, and as well, Molly took one look at the ad for the show on the internet and promptly requested a babysitter. However, a friend of ours who knew we were going to the show had received 4 free tickets from her place of business. Her husband and daughter had no interest in going, so she offered to swap her 4 tickets for our 2. We accepted her kind offer and started preparing Molly for the show. We needn't have worried, as she did great!
The show was simply incredible, very much on par with the kind of quality you would expect to find at Disney World. McKenna was in dino-heaven, and we all came away from the experience in awe of the scale and magnitude of these incredible creatures. (Not to mention the artists and others who produced this spectacular show). Here's some photos from the show. They give you a good idea of the scale of the dinosaurs and quality of the production. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys mom and I just saw the last few days of your blog. We really enjoy them. Wish we could have been on that camping trip and had a Sunday morning service their. Keep them coming. Love dad and mom G

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweet family!!--What a super
Dino Show!--I also loved seeing the garner clan--miss my sweet daughter's face though--I am glad all of you got a chance to go, and that Molly was not scared---My grandaughters are so beautiful!!
Luv, MomMom & PopPop

Anonymous said...

Did Terry Dactile eat the rat hampster? Where is the picture of the rat hampster?

I'm so disappointed, I am not going to tell McKenna and Molly who I am.